‘Kantara’ controversy row: Ranveer Singh ready to file unconditional apology affidavit in court, visit Chamundi temple |

[ad_1] Even after the release of ‘Dhurandhar: The Revenge’, the earlier related controversy Ranveer Singh continues to follow the actor. Last year, when Ranveer mimicked the Daiva (Bhoota Kola) ritual—bound Rishab ShettyIn ‘Kantara Chapter 1’, he drew criticism from sections of the public whose religious sentiments were hurt.Ranveer Singh has told the Karnataka High Court…

Read Full News

Ram Gopal Varma: ‘Every woman has a bit of Nikki in her’: Ram Gopal Varma’s take on ‘Obsession’ leaves the Internet outraged | Hindi Movie News

[ad_1] Ram Gopal Varma praised indie horror ‘Obsession’, which was made on a budget of $750,000 but grossed $170 million worldwide, saying he is obsessed with its unique editing and filmmaking style. However, the remark that every woman has a bit of Nikki left the internet outraged, saying it completely missed the point of the…

Read Full News

Chinmay Mandlekar says using AI for help is fine, but ‘Kayi baar log apna dimag ChatGPT ke pas girvi rakh dete hai’ – Exclusive |

[ad_1] Chinmay Mandlekar’s unfiltered view of AI The debate about using AI in the creative field takes a new turn every day. In our recent conversation with ETimes, the actor-filmmaker Chinmay Mandlekar He also shared his perspective on the use of AI. He has recognized that it can be a great help; however, it should…

Read Full News

Bad Bunny Plays ‘Pizza With Sunglasses’ In ‘Toy Story 5’ – New Character With Attitude |

[ad_1] Bad Bunny will enter the ‘Toy Story’ universe in the most unexpected and fitting role imaginable. Puerto Rican singer-songwriter Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, born Benito Antonio Martínez Ocasio, will voice a sunglasses-wearing toy that looks like a slice of pizza in the highly-anticipated ‘Toy Story 5,’ which hits theaters June 19. The character is…

Read Full News

Rod Stewart’s FIFA appearance sparks backlash after concert canceled at last minute: ‘People are very hurt throughout this thread and understandably so’ |

[ad_1] Rod Stewart, with his sons Liam and Alastair, have faced backlash after sharing a video about him going to FIFA, days after canceling a concert. A few days ago, veteran singer Rod Stewart announced that due to health-related issues, he would be canceling his last concert appearance. However, he still attended the FIFA 20026…

Read Full News

Manas Dhamane takes ‘confidence’ from first ATP Challenger final run and learns for future Tennis News

[ad_1] Manas Dhamane (Special Arrangements) New Delhi: Manas Dhamane has things moving in a linear pace for him. Winning an M15 tournament in Zahra, Kuwait in February. Wild cards into the qualifying rounds of the Miami Open and Madrid Open. And ATP challengers rise as they try to overcome major obstacles. During this trip around…

Read Full News